Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, heidi's low budget chorizo & potato stir fry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook heidi's low budget chorizo & potato stir fry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry:
- Get 1/2 of tube of Chorizo.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of frozen seasoned steak fries (or 1/3 of bag) refrigerate.
- Get 1/2 bag of your favorite stir fry vegetables.
- Take 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce (or substitute with your favorite).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of garlic salt (optional).
- Take 1 tbsp of ground ginger (optional).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 1/4 tbsp of vegetable oil (peanut oil optional?).
- Get 4 of eggs.
Instructions to make Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry:
- In a large 12" round skillet, fry up chorizo until lightly browned (5-7 minutes).
- Meanwhile chop refrigerated (or defrosted) steak fries into bite sized cuts toss with chorizo, & fry until nearly done. set aside.
- In same pan add oil on medium / med-high until hot. Add in your favorite stir fry vegetables and cook/fry until cooked part down, add seasonings toss around until coated..
- Add in your favorite sauce and simmer on medium for 2 minutes occasionally tossing around from burning. Add water and simmer until sauce is thickened up (about 2-3 minutes).
- Toss in Chorizo and fries with the vegetables and mix around for another minute or so. Crack eggs over top. Turn heat down to medium /med-low, add lid and cook until eggs are done (About 5-7 minutes). Serve warm with or without extra sauce..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food heidi's low budget chorizo & potato stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Heidi's Low budget Chorizo & Potato Stir fry Recipe Video: