Japanese Style ” Carbonara “, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, japanese style ” carbonara “. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Style ” Carbonara “ is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Japanese Style ” Carbonara “ is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have japanese style ” carbonara “ using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Style ” Carbonara “:
- Prepare 200 g of spaghetti or pasta.
- Take 100 g of Bacon.
- Make ready of Mushrooms amount of you want.
- Get of Spinach amount of you want.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Take 100 ml of Soup base.
- Make ready 100 ml of Milk.
Instructions to make Japanese Style ” Carbonara “:
- Cut bacon, mushrooms and spinach into bite-sized pieces.
- Boil water in a pan and boil the spaghetti as indicated to make al dente (so that the core remains in the center)..
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry bacon and mushrooms. Stir occasionally to avoid burning..
- Once the ingredients are cooked, add boiled spaghetti, soup base and milk and fry. Then add spinach and fry further..
- When the soup is a little left, it’s done..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food japanese style ” carbonara “ recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Japanese Style ” Carbonara “ Recipe Video: