HotDog Lettuce Wraps, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, hotdog lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
HotDog Lettuce Wraps is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. HotDog Lettuce Wraps is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook hotdog lettuce wraps using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make HotDog Lettuce Wraps:
- Take 8 of hotdogs, your favorite brand.
- Prepare 8 large of lettece cups from a sturdy lettece, such as Romaine, Iceburg or Co's Lettece.
- Make ready 8 oz of mixed shredded cheese, I used sharp cheddar, pepper jack and Italian four cheese blend.
- Make ready 1 small of onion, thinly sliced.
- Make ready 8 of strips of bacon, cooked crisp.
- Get 1 large of tomato, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of recipe of my Creamy Mustard Sauce, recipe is added in attachment in direction step #6.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Get of pickled hot pepper rings.
- Prepare of chopped pickles, sweet or dill or pickle relish.
Instructions to make HotDog Lettuce Wraps:
- Preheat oven to 425. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut Hotdogs down center to form a pocket, don't cut all the way through.
- Divide cheese evenly between each hotdog, filling the pockets with the cheese.
- Add sliced onions on top of cheese on each hotdog.
- Heat hotdogs in preheated oven on prepared pan until hot dogs are hot and cheese has melted about 10 minutes.
- Spread some creamy mustard sauce in each lettece cup. Recipe for my Creamy Mustard Sauce attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355807-creamy-mustard-sauce.
- Add hot hotdogs to lettece cups. Top with chopped tomato and crumbled bacon..
- Serve with pickled hot peppers, chopped pickles and extra mustard sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hotdog lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
HotDog Lettuce Wraps Recipe Video: