Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken & bacon with garlic white sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They're nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have grilled chicken & bacon with garlic white sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce:
- Take 2 lb of chicken fajita meat, cooked.
- Get 8 slice of bacon, chopped.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 small of shallots, chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of basil, chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of monterrey jack, shredded.
- Make ready 12 slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Take 2 large of pizza crusts.
- Take of Sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of creme fraiche or sour cream.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of frommage blanc or ricotta.
- Take 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of italian seasoning blend.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of flour.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce:
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- In medium skillet cook chopped bacon over medium heat until crispy. With slotted spoon remove bacon and cook onion until caramelized remove with slotted spoon to same bowl with bacon. Then cook chopped chicken until cooked through and remove to same bowl as bacon & onions. Stir in chopped basil and salt & pepper to taste..
- Whisk together (or blend in food processor) frommage blanc & creme fraiche with flour & italian seasoning and salt & pepper to taste..
- Spread sauce mixture evenly over each pizza crust. Sprinkle shredded Monterrey jack over sauce, then sprinkle chicken bacon mixture over cheese. Sprinkle basil evenly over each pizza then top with sliced mozzarella..
- Place crusts (I used prepared ones but you can make your own if you prefer) on a cookie sheet (or you can cook directly on the rack if you prefer more crispy crust). Bake for about 12 minutes, or until cheese melted and crust desired crispiness..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled chicken & bacon with garlic white sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken & Bacon with Garlic White Sauce Recipe Video: