Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, grilled chicken alfredo & pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken alfredo & pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta:
- Prepare 1 lb of Pasta, I used Ziti.
- Take 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast, about 3/4 pound each.
- Prepare 1/2 pints of Heavy Cream.
- Take 2 of Egg Yolks.
- Get 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Take 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta:
- Grill chicken until done..
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Boil pasta until al dente..
- In a saucepan, add butter, cream, and egg yolks..
- Heat on medium until blended..
- Add cheese and salt and pepper. Stir until creamy..
- Drain water from pasta and add sauce..
- Add chicken and mix..
- Heat for 1 to 2 more minutes and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food grilled chicken alfredo & pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta Recipe Video: