Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken lettuce wraps. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken lettuce wraps using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Get 3 oz of leftover grilled chicken, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped medium tomato.
- Get 1/4 of of a medium cucumber, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 of avocado, diced.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- Get 2 tbsp of reduced fat shredded cheese.
- Get 2 tbsp of low fat dressing of choice(I used thousand island).
- Make ready 1 of romaine or other lettuce leaf(I used butter lettuce).
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps:
- Combine first six ingredients. Feel free to combine ANY protein with any of your favorite salad veggies. I used what was on hand..
- Pile up in a lettuce leaf and add your low fat dressing. Wrap or fold like a taco and munch your lunch!!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled chicken lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe Video: