Grilled Rosemary Chicken, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled rosemary chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Rosemary Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Rosemary Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled rosemary chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Rosemary Chicken:
- Take 300 g of boneless chicken meat.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1 tsp of grated garlic.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Grilled Rosemary Chicken:
- Chop the chicken into smaller pieces. Season with salt and pepper and chop the rosemary..
- Put the chicken into a bag or a bowl together with all other ingredients except for olive oil. Knead the bag by hand (or if using a bowl, mix ingredients well). Leave for a half day in the fridge..
- Put olive oil into a pan, heat and fry the chicken on medium heat making sure not to overlap the chicken..
- When one side has browned, turn the chicken and cook the other side on low heat with the lid on. After the chicken has cooked through, remove the lid and turn up medium or high heat to brown and make the chicken crispy..
- Put the chicken on a warm tray and pour over the rest of the olive oil from the pan. It's ready to eat!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food grilled rosemary chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Rosemary Chicken Recipe Video: