Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled teriyaki chicken skewers. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled teriyaki chicken skewers using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers:
- Take 1 1/2 lb of boneless & skinless chicken breast or thighs.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Make ready 1 of homemade teriyaki sauce (see my recipe).
Steps to make Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers:
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper..
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces..
- Place chicken into a ziploc bag and pour teriyaki sauce over chicken, marinate for 4 hours or overnite..
- Preheat grill. Skewer chicken and cook fully. Cooking time about up to 30 minutes. Turn to cook on all sides. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food grilled teriyaki chicken skewers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled teriyaki chicken Skewers Recipe Video: