Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Get 6 of Boneless/skinless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime zest.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Make ready 1 of Serrano pepper minced.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
Steps to make Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts:
- Rinse the chicken breasts under cold running water and then blot dry with paper towels.
- Combine next seven ingredients.
- Put breasts in shallow glass baking dish and cover with the yogurt mixture.
- Marinade chicken in mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat grill to high, clean the grates before they get too hot and oil the grates.
- Place the breasts on the hottest part of the grill and don’t touch them for about 2 – 3 minutes.
- Rotate breasts 45 degrees to create some grill marks; Grill for an additional 2 to 4 minutes and turn them over; Grill for 2 more minutes and then rotate again 45 degrees to make those grill marks; Continue grilling for another 2 to 4 minutes. Check the internal temperature with an instant-read thermometer (Target temp is 160 degrees).
- Remove the chicken breasts from the grill and place on a plate..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food alida’s grilled boneless chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Alida’s Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts Recipe Video: