Korean grilled chicken breasts, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, korean grilled chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Korean grilled chicken breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Korean grilled chicken breasts is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook korean grilled chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Korean grilled chicken breasts:
- Make ready 1 pound of boneless chicken breasts.
- Take 1/4 cup of low sodium or gluten free soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of finely chopped yellow onion.
- Get 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Get 1 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Make ready 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 of thinly sliced scallions, white and green parts.
Steps to make Korean grilled chicken breasts:
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Place the chicken breasts, 1 at a time, in a Ziploc bag. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about ½ inch thick, being careful not to puncture the bag. Or you can put parchment paper on the chicken and pound it that way as well..
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, apple sauce, onion, sesame oil, ginger, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, if using and sesame seeds..
- Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and transfer the remainder to the Ziploc bag with the chicken or into a bowl with aluminum foil cover. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Over medium-high heat, grill the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes or until it no longer sticks to the grill. Turn the chicken, spoon the reserved ¼ cup of marinade over each breast and grill an addition 2 to 3 minutes..
- Top off chicken with sliced scallions and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food korean grilled chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Korean grilled chicken breasts Recipe Video: