Buttermilk Grilled Chicken, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, buttermilk grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttermilk Grilled Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Buttermilk Grilled Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have buttermilk grilled chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttermilk Grilled Chicken:
- Get 6 lbs of bone-in chicken pieces.
- Take 3 cups of Buttermilk.
- Get 4 of Table spoons garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of Table spoons(non-spicy) Paprika.
- Get 2 of Table spoons smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 of Table spoon Cayenne or 2 table spoons Sriracha, optional, (adjust to your liking).
- Prepare 1-2 of Table spoons kosher salt.
- Get 2 of Table spoons fresh ground black pepper.
Steps to make Buttermilk Grilled Chicken:
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, make sure salt is dissolved..
- Place the chicken and all the ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and place in the fridge (see note above about marinating time).
- Take out the chicken from the bag and place on a rack so excess marinade is removed. (You can re-use the marinade by freezing it for later use).
- Heat the grill to medium-high and grill the chicken till they're done (internal chicken temperature should be 165 F / 74 C.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food buttermilk grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Buttermilk Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: