Spaghetti Carbonara, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Spaghetti Carbonara is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti carbonara using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 5 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 packages of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 3 cup of carbonara sauce.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Take 1 packages of bacon bits.
- Prepare 2 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of cheese.
- Prepare 1 of parsley.
Steps to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Melt butter and saute garlic and onions..
- Saute bacon bits until brownish or looking a little crisp. Then, set aside first..
- Mix carbonara sauce and eggs together. Heat the mixture then add in the spaghetti noodles. Mix together until the sauce is evenly distributed..
- Add in bacon bits again. Mix until evenly distributed..
- Top it off with more bacon bits, parsley, and cheese..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe Video: