My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my grilling spot chicken brochettes. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook my grilling spot chicken brochettes using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes:
- Get 1 of Red Bell Pepper.
- Get 2 of Red Onions.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 2 Oz. of Yellow Curry.
- Get 2 Oz. of White Pepper.
- Make ready 2 Oz. of Spicy Paprika.
- Take 2 Oz. of Bell Pepper Powder.
- Take 2 Oz. of Cardamom.
- Make ready 2 Oz. of Turmeric.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
Instructions to make My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes:
- Wash the Red Onions and Bell Peppers with plenty of water..
- Cut the Onions and Peppers in one inch squares (when possible). You want to keep the size of the pieces even..
- Cut off the Chicken Breast fat and throw it away. You want to have your chicken as clean as possible..
- Wash the Chicken Breast with plenty of water and cut it in dices as shown in the picture..
- Take the spices and mix them..
- Pour the mix ovr the Chicken Breast dices..
- Mix everything together. Let it rest inside the fridge for at least 30 min. The ideal time is 2 hours..
- Stick the veggies and the seasoned Chicken Breast as shown in the pictures. It is better to use flat wooden sticks, I used round ones but they do not fix the ingredients as well a the other ones..
- Place the brochettes over the grill at medium heat. Grill the brochettes 8 min on each side until the Chicken is well done. Do not over grill it because it will dry..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my grilling spot chicken brochettes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
My Grilling Spot Chicken Brochettes Recipe Video: