Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos using 33 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- Get of For the Chili Lime Chicken.
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (about 2-2 1/2 lbs total).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Get 3 cloves of Garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of Cumin.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of For Jalepeno Corn Salsa.
- Get 2 ears of Corn, husked or 2 cups of frozen corn kernels.
- Take 1 of Jalapeño, seeded and diced.
- Take of zest and juice from one Lime.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Chopped Cilantro, (fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Prepare of For the Tacos.
- Make ready 12 of White Corn or 6 Flour Tortillas.
- Prepare 2 of Avocados, peeled, pitted and sliced.
- Make ready 2 cups of Purple Cabbage, shredded.
- Make ready 1 cup of Crumbled Queso Fresco.
- Take of For the Cilantro Lime Sauce.
- Get 1 cup of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of minced cilantro.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 teaspoons of Fresh Lime Juice.
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of For Serving.
- Take of Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of Chopped Cilantro.
- Take of Lime Wedges.
Instructions to make Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos:
- 1. Flatten chicken breast.
- Add chicken, lime, juice, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper for the chili lime chicken to a large sealable bag. Shake to combine the ingredients and seal..
- Place in the refrigerator and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight, if possible..
- Preheat grill, or set oven to 350˚F.
- To make the sauce, add yogurt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper to a blender or food processor. Blend for 30-60 seconds. Set aside..
- Grill Instructions: When the grill is hot, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on the grill. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Oven Instructions: When the oven is warm, set the broil to high, remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place on a grill pan. Place corn cobs on the grill as well..
- Grill until corn and chicken are cooked through, flipping halfway through (about 5 minutes per side). You will want the chicken to be 155˚F internally before removing and 165˚F before serving..
- When corn is cool enough to handle, cut corn kernels away from the cobs. Add to a large bowl with jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, cilantro, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Stir to combine..
- Slice chicken into strips..
- To assemble tacos, top with slices of avocado, corn salsa, shredded cabbage, queso fresco or sauce.
- Serve immediately with hot sauce, chopped cilantro, and lime wedges..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled cilantro lime corn chicken avocado tacos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Cilantro Lime Corn Chicken Avocado Tacos Recipe Video: