Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach & artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have spinach & artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken:
- Make ready 1 can of artichokes.
- Prepare 1 of grilled chicken breast.
- Take 8 oz of penne.
- Prepare 1 of spinach.
- Make ready 4 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Get 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Take 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Take 2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 clove of garlic minced.
Steps to make Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken:
- Get a pot of water boiling for the pasta and heat up the grill for the chicken. I oiled the chicken and used Italian seasoning . Also i only used half of the chicken you see in the picture . Cook chicken and pasta when ready ..
- Melt butter in a large pan and put your diced onions inside. Saute for a couple minutes. Add garlic and saute till fragrant.
- Sprinkle the flour over the onions and continue stirring four a couple of minutes..
- Slowly pour and stir milk in. Continue to stir until it starts to heat up and thicken..
- Add your mozzarella, parmesian, and cream cheese. Stir until all melted and conjoined. Couple of minutes.
- Chop your chicken and artichokes. Throw penne, artichokes, and chicken in pot and fold in, continue to heat through.
- Once you have it all mixed together and heated through, add spinach. I used a can of spinach which made it look like the actual dip you are used to seeing. Just really drain it well to get all the liquid out. If you want it to look not as green, use a couple of handfuls of fresh spinach and wilt it down a couple of minutes in the pot. Its a much cleaner look..
- Top with chili flakes for some heat and more parmesian.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach & artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spinach & Artichoke dip pasta with grilled chicken Recipe Video: