Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, tropical salad w/grilled chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have tropical salad w/grilled chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken:
- Take 6 1/4 of Mandarin Oranges.
- Take 2 oz of Dried Cranberries.
- Make ready 1/3 of Cucumber.
- Make ready 2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Make ready 1 oz of Slivered Almonds.
- Take 2 1/2 oz of Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 of Grilled Chicken Breast.
- Take 1/4 piece of Shaved Lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Romaine Lettuce.
Steps to make Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken:
- Cut Romaine lettuce and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add cut cucumber, slivered almonds, dried cranberries, and mandarin oranges.
- Mix in Raspberry Vinaigrette. Stir until dressing is evenly distributed throughout salad..
- Place salad in a ceramic bowl. Crumble feta cheese over top of salad..
- Cut and fan grilled chicken along side of salad. Cut lemon half way to the center and stand as shown in picture.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tropical salad w/grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken Recipe Video: