Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled chicken breasts with creamy basil sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken breasts with creamy basil sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce:
- Make ready of Chicken preparation.
- Take 8 large of chicken breasts (boneless/skinless).
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take of Creamy Basil Dip.
- Get 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Take 3 tbsp of basil.
- Get 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 medium of plum tomatoes (seeds removed and diced).
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce:
- Lightly oil both sides of chicken breasts. Then sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper. Barbecue chicken on grill with lid closed, approximately 6 minutes per side and an internal temp od 165°F is reached. Remove from grill..
- Meanwhile place all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Note. You can make the dip a day ahead if you wish..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food grilled chicken breasts with creamy basil sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce Recipe Video: