Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled buffalo chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled buffalo chicken breasts using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts:
- Make ready 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 t of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 t of onion powder.
- Take 1 t of ground coriander seed.
- Prepare 1 t of paprika.
- Make ready 1/4 t of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 C of buffalo sauce.
- Take 1 of large pinch kosher salt.
- Take as needed of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts:
- Toss chicken breasts with enough oil to coat. Season..
- Pile all charcoal on one side of the grill. Leave the other side without charcoal. This is to set up a spot for searing, and a spot for indirect cooking..
- Lay each chicken breast on the searing side of the grill with the charcoal. Have the top of each breast laying diagonal as if it were pointing to 2 o'clock. As soon as the grill grates have marked the chicken, about 2 minutes, turn chicken diagonally to point to 10 o'clock. This is how to make beautiful cross marks on grilled items..
- Flip over chicken and repeat process just until you achieve a nice cross mark sear..
- Move chicken to indirect side of grill. Cover. Let the charcoal smoke slowly finish cooking the chicken, about 10 minutes, depending on thickness of chicken and heat of grill. Remove when chicken is 160°, and let carry-over cook until chicken reaches 165°.
- Baste with buffalo sauce during last 2 minutes of cooking on indirect side of grill..
- Variations; Celery seed, cayenne, bacon fat, white wine, red wine, white wine vinegar, red wine vinegar, champagne vinegar, honey, lime, lemon, horseradish, turmeric, apple cider vinegar, black pepper, peppercorn melange, smoked paprika, applewood seasoning, dried ranch seasoning, dried minced onions, dried minced garlic, raspberry, coconut, dill, orange zest, grapefruit zest, kiwi, scallions, chives, cumin, thyme, basil, parsely, cilantro, chili powder, sumac, rosemary, sage, oregano, roasted garlic, beer, tequila, vodka, rice wine vinegar, sherry, mint, dijon,.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled buffalo chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Breasts Recipe Video: