Pasta Carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Pasta Carbonara is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pasta carbonara using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Make ready 200 g of pasta of your choice (spaghetti/fettuccine/penne).
- Make ready 50 g of smoked beef/bacon ham (thickly sliced).
- Get 1 of medium size onion (sliced).
- Get 1 cup of sliced mushrooms of your choice (shimeji/champignon).
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- Get 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 tbs of butter.
- Make ready 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 tbs of all purpose flour.
- Make ready to taste of Salt & pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of beef stock (store-bought).
- Make ready 1/2-1 cup of pasta water.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley (chopped).
Instructions to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Boil the pasta as instructed in the package. Usually around 10 minutes. Save the pasta water..
- Melt butter in a skillet. Stir-fry the onions until fragrant, then add bacon ham/smoked beef slices. Follow with the mushrooms, salt-pepper and beef stock. Cook them for 2 minutes..
- Pour in half of the pasta water and bring to a boil. Lower down the heat to low. Add the milk and cheese. Adjust the sauce thickness to your liking with all purpose flour..
- Lastly, toss the pasta in the sauce. Mix them well..
- Turn off the heat, then transfer the pasta to a plate. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pasta Carbonara Recipe Video: