Grilled Chicken breasts, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled chicken breasts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken breasts is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chicken breasts is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken breasts using 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken breasts:
- Prepare of meat.
- Take 6 piece of chicken breasts.
- Take of Marinade.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of honey.
- Take 2 tbsp of fruit vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Get 1 medium of green onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ground garlic.
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken breasts:
- For the marination.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. This is your marinade. Quite simple, right?.
- Take the chicken breast strips and hammer them till they are an evenly thick at about half an inch.
- Dip the chicken in the marinade. If possible put it all together in a ziploc bag and remove the air.
- Keep the chicken with the marinade overnight in the fridge or outside for 2-4 hours depending upon how strong you want the taste..
- That's it for the marination. Coming to the actual cooking part now..
- Fire up the grill, or if you don't have one, you can spray a little olive oil on a grill pan and start laying the strips on it. Here's a picture attached of the grill pan.
- On a medium heat, keep flipping the chicken every 2-3 minutes. At about the 5th or 6th flip, you'll see the texture has set in and it should be all cooked. Voila!.
- Now for the sauce which is optional since the chicken already has a very strong taste.
- In a pan, heat the olive oil to a medium heat and add the flour and mix it well with the oil. It should get a clay/dough form..
- Keep on heating the flour dough mixture till it becomes golden brown..
- Then add the salt, white pepper and half a cup of milk and whisk thoroughly while it's still on the stove..
- Add the cream cheese and the rest of the milk slowly while whisking..
- You should be done in a couple of minutes when the sauce becomes thick and gains viscosity..
- Pour it on the breast pieces, stir fry some veggies and you are now a master chef at grilled meat..
- You can make the same marinade for beef and it'll still taste great. But you have to marinate and cook it at least twice as long. Cheers! :).
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken breasts recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken breasts Recipe Video: