Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, cilantro pesto pasta with grilled chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have cilantro pesto pasta with grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken:
- Get of Cilantro Pesto.
- Prepare 2 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pine nuts, toasted.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of romano (or parmesan) cheese, grated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime zest.
- Get 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Get 1 lb of mini farfalle (bow tie) pasta.
- Prepare 4 of -6 chicken breasts.
- Take 1 envelope of McCormick lime mojito marinade (Thanks Ray Ray, now I'm hooked! lol).
Steps to make Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken:
- Mix McCormick marinade according to package directions and marinate chicken for 15-30 minutes..
- Grill chicken on the grill outdoors or indoors on a stove top cast iron grill pan..
- Let chicken rest for 5 to 6 minutes then cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Set aside..
- Toast pine nuts in a non stick dry skillet over medium high heat until slighty toasted and golden brown stirring constantly..
- To a blender or a food processor add all ingredients for pesto except olive oil..
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil from the top of the blender on low speed to form a thick sauce. Set aside..
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse and set aside..
- Add pasta back to pasta pot. Mix in pesto and stir to combine thoroughly over low heat to warm. Add 3 cut up chicken breasts to pasta and pesto stirring again to incorporate well..
- Use remaining cut up chicken breasts to garnish on top of the pasta. Can top with freshly grated romano or parmesan cheese and fresh cilantro leaves if desired..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cilantro pesto pasta with grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: