Spaghetti Carbonara, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, spaghetti carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Spaghetti Carbonara is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spaghetti carbonara using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Take 1 lb of spaghetti noodles.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- Take 1 packages of thick sliced bacon.
- Make ready 1 bunch of mushrooms.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Take 1 of salt & pepper.
- Take 1 of diced chives.
- Make ready 1 of parsley.
Steps to make Spaghetti Carbonara:
- Bring large pot of water to a boil and season with salt.
- Meanwhile, rest the 4 eggs in a bowl of warm water. It helps to prevent shock when you add the hot noodles.
- Cube up the bacon and slice mushrooms to your liking..
- Add the spaghetti to the boiling water and fry up the bacon in a medium skillet..
- Drain the bacon over papertowels and return to skillet. Add in the mushrooms and stir for a minute or two over low heat..
- Crack all four eggs in a large serving bowl. Add plenty of pepper, the parmesan cheese and diced chives. Whisk like hell and set aside..
- Drain the noodles..
- Add noodles to eggy mix and toss. The heat from the spaghetti will cook the eggs and melt the cheese..
- Throw in the bacon, saving a bit to top off after its all said and done, toss again.
- Serve in bowl. Top off with parmesan cheese, extra bacon and parsley to make it look pretty. Done..
- Add diced tomatoes and grilled chicken strips to go all out..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spaghetti carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipe Video: