Pam's simple grilled chicken......, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, pam's simple grilled chicken....... It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pam's simple grilled chicken...... is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Pam's simple grilled chicken...... is something that I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook pam's simple grilled chicken...... using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pam's simple grilled chicken......:
- Take 1 packages of of mixed chicken parts(1000grms).
- Get of seasoning.....
- Get 1/4 tsp of of each chicken masala,cummin,chilli,cinnamon,garlic,ginger powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt nd pepper to taste.
- Make ready 180 grams of plain yugort.
- Take 1 of splash of olive oil.
- Take 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce(hot&spicy).
Steps to make Pam's simple grilled chicken......:
- wash and drain the chicken mix in all the seasoning...marinate over night..
- grill....(indoor or outdoor which you prefer...enjoy :-).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pam's simple grilled chicken...... recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pam's simple grilled chicken...... Recipe Video: