Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled chicken with tomatillo sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken with tomatillo sauce using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce:
- Get 1 of thigh Chicken thigh.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (sliced thinly).
- Get 1 of Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of Sake.
- Prepare of ■ Salsa sauce.
- Get 10 of Tomatillos.
- Take 1/2 of Onion (finely chopped).
- Make ready 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 1 of Jalapeno pepper (cut into thin strips).
- Get 1/2 of Paprika (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Prepare 2 pinch of Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of Pepper.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Soup stock granules (consomme bouillon powder).
- Take 1 of Dried basil.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce:
- Peel the thin skin off of the tomatillos. Put the tomatillos and water in a pot and bring to a boil, cook until tender. Take them out in cold water and cut into bite-sized pieces. Take the membrane off of the fruit if it can be easily removed..
- In a pot, simmer the tomatillos, onion and garlic..
- Once the juice comes out and the vegetables are tender, add the seasonings, jalapeño pepper, and paprika and continue to simmer..
- Remove the excess fat from the chicken thigh, and cut to make the thickness even. (Make a few slits in the chicken so it's easier to cook through.).
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil and sauté the sliced garlic to make garlic chips. Once the garlic is fragrant, add the chicken thigh and cook all together..
- Remove the garlic chips before they burn, turn the chicken over, sprinkle on some sake, cover the skillet, and cook it through..
- Transfer the chicken onto a plate, top it with salsa sauce and garlic chips in that order, and enjoy..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food grilled chicken with tomatillo sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken with Tomatillo Sauce Recipe Video: