Grilled Chicken Souvlaki, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled chicken souvlaki. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Chicken Souvlaki is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled chicken souvlaki using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Souvlaki:
- Make ready 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Make ready 1 of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Make ready 2 of Pita Bread.
- Take 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 oz of Tub of Greek Cucumber Dill.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Souvlaki:
- Clean chicken breasts..
- Grill chicken breasts in pan with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Cut grilled chicken into cubes..
- Slice tomato and green pepper..
- Cut up lettuce..
- Put pita bread on grill or in panini maker to warm and crisp..
- Fill pita with grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, and top with dill sauce..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food grilled chicken souvlaki recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Recipe Video: