The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, the hopping-mad grilled chicken sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the hopping-mad grilled chicken sandwich using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich:
- Get 2 of Chicken breasts ( mine were about an 1 inch thick ).
- Make ready 1 of Italian dressing ( enough to marinate the chicken ).
- Get 8 slice of Bacon cut in half, four for each sandwich ;).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1 large of Onion, sliced into rings.
- Get 4 slice of Pepperjack cheese.
- Get 2 of Lettuce of choice ( I used leaf lettuce).
- Prepare 1 large of Beef Steak tomato ( or any ripe large tomato you may have ) sliced as thick or thin as you like..
- Get 1 of Horseradish mayo *** You can get store bought or make your own..
- Make ready 2 of Ciabatta rolls.
Steps to make The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich:
- Marinate your chicken breast in Italian dressing for at least two hours..
- Slice your tomatoes, onions and lettuce. Set aside..
- Cook bacon in skillet until done. Tender not crisp! Drain on paper towels and set aside..
- After your grill heats up, grill your breasts for about 10 minutes on each side. Cooking time will vary depending on size and thickness of breasts..
- Meanwhile, saute your onions in a skillet in the butter, until tender and a nice golden brown!.
- When chicken is done add two pieces of that PepperJack cheese right on top of each chicken breast..
- While your cheese is melting, place the Ciabatta rolls downside on the grill until lightly toasted. Keep an eye on em'!.
- Assemble yourself sandwich with the sliced toppings and grilled onions. Please don't forget the horseradish mayo! That's what makes the chicken so mad! Enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food the hopping-mad grilled chicken sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich Recipe Video: