Grilled Chicken Pita, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken pita. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Pita is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Grilled Chicken Pita is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken pita using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Pita:
- Take 1 of chicken breast; butterflied.
- Take 1 of pita.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of hummus.
- Prepare 1/2 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tahini.
- Take 1 of Tzatziki.
- Get 1 of feta cheese.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 1 dash of paprika.
- Make ready 1 dash of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of turmeric.
- Make ready 1 dash of dried dill.
- Take 1 of drizzle vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Pita:
- Toss breast in vegetable oil. Season breast with dried spices. Grill each side approximately 5-10 minutes each side or until chicken reaches 165º..
- Small dice tomato and cucumber. Toss with tahini. Set aside..
- Cut open pita. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper and grill very briefly if desired..
- Spread hummus in pita. Add sliced or diced chicken breast. Add veggie mix, feta, and tzatziki..
- Variations: Fresh dill, basil, tarragon, parsley, chervil, oregano, thyme, caramelized red onions, rice, pickled red cabbage..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled chicken pita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Pita Recipe Video: