Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo, this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, grilled chicken & broccoli alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grilled chicken & broccoli alfredo using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo:
- Take 4 of each grilled chicken.
- Get 30 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 3 cup of broccoli.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 16 oz of Egg Noodles.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo:
- Prepare your grilled chicken. I used this recipe as the flavors compliment the alfredo. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352166-grilled-chicken-in-olive-oil-marinade.
- After the chicken is cooled. Shred into pieces, making sure no bone is in the pieces. Set aside..
- In a medium pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil, then add the salt, butter, and fresh broccoli. Boil for 15 minutes until tender..
- Meanwhile, start your alfredo sauce. You can used already prepared, or make it from scratch. I used this recipe. Simmer in a saucepan on low. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/331207-alfredo-sauce.
- Once broccoli is done, remove from heat. Strain the water. And carefully chop into small pieces on a cutting board..
- In a large pot. Boil water for the egg noodles..
- Cook the egg noodles Al Dente. Then strain..
- Take the alfredo sauce, chicken, and broccoli and mix it into the egg noodles..
- Let all of this simmer on low heat for 5 minutes more. Remove from heat, serve & enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled chicken & broccoli alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo Recipe Video: