Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled chipotle adobo chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chipotle adobo chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 ounce of lime juice- fresh squezzed is best.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- Get 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Take 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Get 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- Take 3 Tablespoon of chipotle in adobo -pureed (I do a 7 ounce can in the food processor).
- Make ready 6-10 pieces of boneless chicken thighs (you can use breast however thighs stay juicer:).
Instructions to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree..
- Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a gallon zip-lock bag and marinate for 6 hours to overnight. More time gives better flavor..
- I like to grill over charcoal (best) or gas until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degree F. That being said if you only have an oven this can be baked at 350 degree F.until it reaches the appropriate temperature of 170 degree F..
- Let sit for 10 minutes after cooking and thinly slice. You may want to squeeze a little lime and adjust salt to your taste..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled chipotle adobo chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken Recipe Video: