Brined Grilled Chicken, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, brined grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brined Grilled Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Brined Grilled Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook brined grilled chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brined Grilled Chicken:
- Make ready of chicken.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chicken thighs boneless and skinless.
- Get 1 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh ground black pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of mild vinegar I used coconut vinegar.
Instructions to make Brined Grilled Chicken:
- Make the brine incorporating the paprika, garlic, salt, pepper, vinegar, water..
- Pour brine over the chicken, and refrigerate at least 3 hours in the brine..
- Fire up the grill I used oak wood and charcoal..
- Grill the chicken on the grill till done. Discard the brine.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food brined grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brined Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: