A1 Grilled Chicken, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, a1 grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A1 Grilled Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. A1 Grilled Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have a1 grilled chicken using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A1 Grilled Chicken:
- Make ready 2 of chicken breasts; boneless, skinless.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lawrys seasoning salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Make ready 1 of A1 sauce; as needed.
- Make ready 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Instructions to make A1 Grilled Chicken:
- Marinate chicken in Worcestershire sauce and garlic for 4-48 hours. Pat dry..
- Coat chicken breasts with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Grill approximately 5-8 minutes on each side on the designated searing section of the grill then finish cooking with indirect heat while basting with A1. For more detailed instructions and tips on grilling, see allthecooks member bbqtv.com. Tell em ChefDoogles sent ya.
- Variations; H1 sauce, malt vinegar, bourbon, ground coriander seed, rice vinegar, ginger, tamarind, horseradish, mustard, hoisin, parsley,.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food a1 grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
A1 Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: