Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, spiced indian grilled chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spiced indian grilled chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken:
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne peppercorns.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Get 2 of chicken legs , split into thighs and drums.
Steps to make Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken:
- Combine the fenugreek , garam masala ,sugar, garlic, cardamom, peppercorns,salt, yogurt, and tomato paste in a largebowl and mix well;.
- set aside 1/4 cup ofthe marinade for basting..
- Add the chickenthighs and drums and coat well..
- Cover thebowl and let marinate in the fridge for 45minutes to 4 hours..
- When ready to cook, preheat a grill tomedium-high..
- Remove the chicken piecesfrom the marinade and place on the hotgrill..
- Basting regularly with the reservedmarinade, cook until the chicken is doneand juices run clear, about 35 to 40minutes..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food spiced indian grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: