Mango Dahi, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mango dahi. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mango Dahi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mango Dahi is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango dahi using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Dahi:
- Take 1/2 litre of milk.
- Take 4 tablespoons of milk powder.
- Make ready 4 tablespoons of Yoghurt.
- Make ready 2 of riped mangoes blended into puree.
- Get 6 tablespoons of sugar.
Steps to make Mango Dahi:
- Heat the milk and bring it to boil..
- Add the milk powder and sugar and mix it very well. Saute it for approx 10 mins or until the milk thickens..
- Remove it from the flame and bring it to a lukewarm temperature..
- Add the mango pulp in the milk and blend it very well with a hand blender..
- Beat the Yoghurt in a container..
- Add the Yoghurt and again mix it well..
- Cover it with a lid and keep it in a warm place for approx 7 hours..
- After 7 hours you can store it in your refrigerator to have it later, when cooled..
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mango dahi recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mango Dahi Recipe Video: