Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian), this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, stacy's carbonara con fetucchini (sicilian). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stacy's carbonara con fetucchini (sicilian) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian):
- Prepare of Carbonara.
- Take 1 lb of Black Pepper Bacon, chopped (See note below).
- Take 2 tsp of Garlic, chopped.
- Make ready 1 pints of Heavy Cream.
- Get 4 oz of Parmesean Reggiano Cheese.
- Get of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 box of Fetucchini or Linguini, cooked according to package directions.
Instructions to make Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian):
- In a large saute pan, fry up the bacon till crisp. NOTE: If you can't find or don't find pepper Bacon, use a package of regular Bacon and add lots of cracked black pepper when you add the cream ;)).
- In a separate pot. cook pasta according to package directions..
- Drain the Bacon all but 2 Tablespoons (leave in the pan)..
- Add garlic, cream (and if not using black pepper Bacon, add lots of ground black pepper)..
- Simmer, stirring to not scorch the cream, until sauce begins to thicken..
- Stir in parmesean cheese to finish up thickening..
- NOTE: The sauce is extremely thick and is similar to sausage and gravy (just for an example). If your uncomfortable about your sauce being too thick you can always add some milk to loosen it up more..
- Serve over fetucchini and linguini with garlic bread. Serves 4..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food stacy's carbonara con fetucchini (sicilian) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Stacy's Carbonara con Fetucchini (Sicilian) Recipe Video: