Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken alfredo & pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken alfredo & pasta using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta:
- Take 1 lb of Pasta, I used Ziti.
- Prepare 2 of Boneless Chicken Breast, about 3/4 pound each.
- Get 1/2 pints of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 2 of Egg Yolks.
- Get 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of Unsalted Butter.
- Take 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta:
- Grill chicken until done..
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces..
- Boil pasta until al dente..
- In a saucepan, add butter, cream, and egg yolks..
- Heat on medium until blended..
- Add cheese and salt and pepper. Stir until creamy..
- Drain water from pasta and add sauce..
- Add chicken and mix..
- Heat for 1 to 2 more minutes and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food grilled chicken alfredo & pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Alfredo & Pasta Recipe Video: