Crunchy Japanese Grilled Chicken, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, crunchy japanese grilled chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crunchy Japanese Grilled Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Crunchy Japanese Grilled Chicken is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook crunchy japanese grilled chicken using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Japanese Grilled Chicken:
- Prepare 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Get 1 dash of ☆Salt.
- Make ready 1 dash of ☆Coarsely ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ☆Garlic powder.
- Make ready 10 cm of Daikon radish.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sliced scallions.
- Get 1 of Ponzu.
- Take 1 of Ichimi chilli powder.
- Take 1 of Sudachi or yuzu citrus.
Instructions to make Crunchy Japanese Grilled Chicken:
- Butterfly the chicken to even out the thickness. Season the chicken with salt, black pepper and garlic powder. It tends to be better when it's generously seasoned..
- Grill until golden brown (about 20 minutes inside my induction stove). Meanwhile grate some daikon radish and slice the scallions..
- Cut into bite-sized pieces and plate them when cooked..
- Garnish with plenty of grated daikon radish and scallions, and sprinkle on some ichimi spice to taste. Pour ponzu sauce over it and your dish will be ready. Squeeze some sudachi or yuzu if available..
- Substituting shiso leaves for the scallions is delicious too..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food crunchy japanese grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Crunchy Japanese Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: