Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, grilled honey sriracha chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled honey sriracha chicken using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken:
- Take 2.5 of lbs. Chicken Thighs.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced fresh ginger.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Get 4 Tablespoons of honey.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of lime juice.
- Prepare 6 Tablespoons of Sriracha.
Instructions to make Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken:
- Heat grill to medium high heat, about 400 ºF..
- In a small saucepan, add butter. Once melted add in fresh ginger and garlic. Stir until fragrant, about 1 minute..
- Next add in smoked paprika, ground cloves, honey, Sriracha and lime juice. Stir to combine and let simmer for 4-5 minutes..
- Pat chicken thighs dry. Season with salt and pepper on both sides..
- Spray grill grates with cooking spray or rub with olive oil soaked rag..
- Place chicken thighs on grill, skin side down first. Grill for 4-5 minutes. Flip the chicken over and grill on the other side for 4-5 minutes..
- Continue to cook chicken, flipping every 3-4 minutes so it doesn't burn until the internal temperature is 165ºF. (about 25-30 minutes).
- During the last 5 minutes of grilling brush the glaze on both sides of the chicken. Remove from grill and serve..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled honey sriracha chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Honey Sriracha Chicken Recipe Video: