Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mike's grilled bbq chicken strips. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's grilled bbq chicken strips using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips:
- Make ready of ● For The Proteins.
- Make ready 2 lbs of Fresh Chicken Strips [fat trimmed].
- Make ready of ● For The Basic Chicken Brine [keep at 38° - optional].
- Get 1/2 Cup of Table Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready as needed of Ice Cubes.
- Get of ● For The Chicken Marinade.
- Get 4 Drops of Liquid Smoke [not extract].
- Get 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1/2 of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cracked Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Make ready as needed of Olive Oil.
- Take 1 of LG Ziplock Bag.
- Get of ● For The BBQ Sauce.
- Make ready as needed of Your Choice.
Steps to make Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips:
- Start with 2 pounds of fresh - not frozen chicken strips..
- Rinse strips and cut any fat from chicken..
- Brine strips for one hour for added moisture in chicken. [optional step].
- Pat strips dry and add to a Ziplock Bag. Add all Marinade items and massage well. Refrigerate for 1/2+ hour..
- Grill thin chicken strips for 4 to 5 minutes. Add sauce at finish..
- Your choice but Heinz, Jack Daniels and Sweet Baby Rays [especially sweet baby rays] are all great BBQ sauce brands..
- Grilled Porterhouse steak pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Grilled Baby Back Ribs pictured. See directions under my profile..
- Serve BBQ chicken over mashed potatoes..
- Side with chilled cole slaw or a fresh garden salad. If interested see my recipe under cole slaw in my profile. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mike's grilled bbq chicken strips recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Grilled BBQ Chicken Strips Recipe Video: