Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade, this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy grilled chicken marinade. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy grilled chicken marinade using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade:
- Get 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 clove of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Fresh oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Make ready 6 of Chicken breasts.
Instructions to make Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade:
- Start by measuring out each ingredient..
- Next mix the ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Place the raw chicken into the bowl to marinade for about 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- After marinading, cook for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is done..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food spicy grilled chicken marinade recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spicy Grilled Chicken Marinade Recipe Video: