Copycat KFC grilled chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, copycat kfc grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Copycat KFC grilled chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Copycat KFC grilled chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have copycat kfc grilled chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Copycat KFC grilled chicken:
- Prepare 1 of fryer chicken cut into pieces/ or skinless chicken breast.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of liquid smoke(leave out if you grill w/ charcoal).
- Take 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tbsp of crushed rosemary.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coconut oil/ or 1/4 cup olive oil.
Steps to make Copycat KFC grilled chicken:
- Wash and clean chicken. Soak up to two hours in cold water, salt, and accent. Chicken should be completely covered..
- After two hours remove chicken and pat dry with paper towel. I used chicken breast due to a diet I am on. BUT WORKS BETTER WITH chicken bone in!.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and liquid smoke together and brush over chicken. Mix all dry spices together and sprinkle liberally over chicken..
- Next brush olive oil/soy sauce/liquid smoke over chicken. place on grill pan and bake in the oven @ 400°. Turning over every 5 minutes. Base with soy sauce mixture and continue adding seasonings until your liking..
- Or you can do the same on a charcoal grill! Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food copycat kfc grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Copycat KFC grilled chicken Recipe Video: