Grilled chicken omelet, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken omelet. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled chicken omelet is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Grilled chicken omelet is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken omelet using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken omelet:
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red peppers chopped.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Get 1/4 cup of green bell peppers chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of evoo.
- Make ready 3 of eggs.
- Take 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese (cheddar&jack blend).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Badia Complete seasoning.
Steps to make Grilled chicken omelet:
- Chop and season chicken breast saute in pan with evoo set aside.
- Sauté peppers and onions set aside as well.
- Beat eggs and water in bowl add butter to hot pan on med heat. Slowly pour egg mixture in let it set up. Add cheese evenly over eggs. Then add chicken, peppers, and onions to one side of pan flip other side on top the to plate. ENJOY! #Yumfreakino 😋.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled chicken omelet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled chicken omelet Recipe Video: