Korean grilled chicken breasts, this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, korean grilled chicken breasts. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Korean grilled chicken breasts is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Korean grilled chicken breasts is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have korean grilled chicken breasts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean grilled chicken breasts:
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless chicken breasts.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of low sodium or gluten free soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of finely chopped yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Make ready 1 tsp of red pepper flakes (optional).
- Get 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Make ready 2 of thinly sliced scallions, white and green parts.
Steps to make Korean grilled chicken breasts:
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Place the chicken breasts, 1 at a time, in a Ziploc bag. Pound the chicken breast to an even thickness, about ½ inch thick, being careful not to puncture the bag. Or you can put parchment paper on the chicken and pound it that way as well..
- In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, apple sauce, onion, sesame oil, ginger, brown sugar, garlic, red pepper flakes, if using and sesame seeds..
- Reserve ¼ cup of the marinade and transfer the remainder to the Ziploc bag with the chicken or into a bowl with aluminum foil cover. Refrigerate and marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Over medium-high heat, grill the chicken for 2 to 3 minutes or until it no longer sticks to the grill. Turn the chicken, spoon the reserved ¼ cup of marinade over each breast and grill an addition 2 to 3 minutes..
- Top off chicken with sliced scallions and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food korean grilled chicken breasts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Korean grilled chicken breasts Recipe Video: