Indian Grilled Chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, indian grilled chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian Grilled Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Indian Grilled Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have indian grilled chicken using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian Grilled Chicken:
- Make ready 1 tsp of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of dry mustard.
- Get 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Get 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cardamom.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ginger.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Make ready 6 of chicken breasts.
Instructions to make Indian Grilled Chicken:
- Combine water, dry mustard, yogurt, lime juice, garlic, salt, pepper, cardamom, ginger, cumin, & cayenne pepper in a medium bowl. Pour mixture in gallon ziploc bag..
- Add chicken to the bag. Seal. Turn bag to coat chicken..
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 12 hrs..
- Heat a grill plate on the stove top over medium heat or preheat charcoal grill. Arrange chicken on grill plate/grill. Cook approximately 8 minutes per side or until center of chicken registers 180 degrees on a meat thermometer..
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food indian grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Indian Grilled Chicken Recipe Video: