Floridian backyard grilled chicken, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, floridian backyard grilled chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Floridian backyard grilled chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Floridian backyard grilled chicken is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have floridian backyard grilled chicken using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Floridian backyard grilled chicken:
- Prepare 1-2/3 pound of chicken breast.
- Take 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Hungarian paprika.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbps of granulated garlic powder.
Instructions to make Floridian backyard grilled chicken:
- Fire up the grill I used charcoal and oak wood.
- Mix the rub consisting of garlic powder, sugar, salt, paprika, and black pepper..
- Slice chicken in half lengthways..
- Rinse the chicken, leave wet. Add rub to the chicken breast..
- Grill the chicken till done the sugar will burn easily so be careful.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food floridian backyard grilled chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Floridian backyard grilled chicken Recipe Video: