Copycat KFC grilled chicken, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, copycat kfc grilled chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Copycat KFC grilled chicken is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Copycat KFC grilled chicken is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook copycat kfc grilled chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Copycat KFC grilled chicken:
- Prepare 1 of fryer chicken cut into pieces/ or skinless chicken breast.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of liquid smoke(leave out if you grill w/ charcoal).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of marjoram.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of chicken soup base.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of crushed rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of AP flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of coconut oil/ or 1/4 cup olive oil.
Instructions to make Copycat KFC grilled chicken:
- Wash and clean chicken. Soak up to two hours in cold water, salt, and accent. Chicken should be completely covered..
- After two hours remove chicken and pat dry with paper towel. I used chicken breast due to a diet I am on. BUT WORKS BETTER WITH chicken bone in!.
- Mix olive oil, soy sauce and liquid smoke together and brush over chicken. Mix all dry spices together and sprinkle liberally over chicken..
- Next brush olive oil/soy sauce/liquid smoke over chicken. place on grill pan and bake in the oven @ 400°. Turning over every 5 minutes. Base with soy sauce mixture and continue adding seasonings until your liking..
- Or you can do the same on a charcoal grill! Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food copycat kfc grilled chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Copycat KFC grilled chicken Recipe Video: