Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce, this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled chicken breasts with creamy basil sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chicken breasts with creamy basil sauce using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce:
- Make ready of Chicken preparation.
- Get 8 large of chicken breasts (boneless/skinless).
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Creamy Basil Dip.
- Take 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Take 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic (minced).
- Get 3 tbsp of basil.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 2 medium of plum tomatoes (seeds removed and diced).
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce:
- Lightly oil both sides of chicken breasts. Then sprinkle both sides with the salt and pepper. Barbecue chicken on grill with lid closed, approximately 6 minutes per side and an internal temp od 165°F is reached. Remove from grill..
- Meanwhile place all the ingredients for the dip into a bowl. Refrigerate until serving. Note. You can make the dip a day ahead if you wish..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled chicken breasts with creamy basil sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Creamy Basil Sauce Recipe Video: