Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken, this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, mike's grilled citrus chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's grilled citrus chicken using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken:
- Prepare of Grilled Citrus Chicken.
- Get 2 large of Boneless Chicken Breasts [roughly the same size].
- Make ready 1 large of Fresh Orange [halved & squeezed-reserves rinds].
- Prepare 1 large of Fresh Lemon [halved & squeezed-reserve rinds].
- Take 1 large of Fresh Lime [halved & squeezed-reserve rinds].
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder & Onion Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Take 1/3 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea, Salt.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Kitchen Equipment.
- Get 1 large of Ziplock Bag.
- Get 1 of Grill.
Steps to make Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken:
- Clean your chicken breasts under cold water. Clean chicken of any fat or anything unsightly and pat them dry. Place chicken and 2 tbs olive oil in your Ziplock Bag and massage..
- Slice your fruits and squeeze them directly in to the Ziplock bag atop your chicken breasts. Feel free to add additional splashes of citrus juices you may enjoy..
- Add your spices, seal your bag and shake it up. Beat your chicken and fruits hard with your fists whenever you think about it for about an hour. You're tenderizing your chicken and assisting your citrus marinade..
- Clean, heat and spray grill. Place chicken on the grill on medium heat and place your large pieces of smashed fruit on top of them. Save marinade in Ziplock Bag for later use..
- Close grill. Grill at about 375° for 20 minutes [depending upon meat thickness] flipping chicken occasionally. Don't burn or char your chicken just yet but, you do want to see some grill or score marks as pictured below. Keep fruit rinds on top of your chicken. ° Add the remainder of your marinade to your chicken breasts during this time. Remember, not only are you [not] brining this chicken for added moisture - you're also grilling this meat over open flames. With that, you'll want all of the moisture you can get in this chicken!.
- Check your chicken for doneness by piercing the center of your thickest piece of meat. If the juices run clear, they're done. If not, grill a bit longer..
- It's time to put a char your chicken! Turn that grill up and put some black on em'! Once completed, I like to [lightly] squeeze an orange and lemon half over my charred chicken..
- Serve any way you'd like! I serve mine with this easy, delicious, Asian Orange Ginger Slaw. Enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's grilled citrus chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Mike's Grilled Citrus Chicken Recipe Video: