Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps, this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled sweet thai chili chicken wraps. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled sweet thai chili chicken wraps using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion sliced finely.
- Take 1/2 of red pepper sliced julien.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of precooked sweet thai chili chicken strips.
- Prepare of lettuce of choice (i used mixed).
- Make ready of shredded cheese of choice (i used tex mex).
- Prepare 2 of large tortilla wraps of choice (i used sundried tomato wraps).
- Prepare 1 of avocado sliced (optional).
- Make ready of sour cream.
- Take of Sauce.
- Take 3 tbsp of Thai sweet n spicy sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of mayo.
- Prepare 1 tsp of strong dijon mustard.
Instructions to make Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps:
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a frying pan, add onions and peppers, fry until begin to soften.
- Add chicken strips cook for 10 minutes over medium heat or until heated through.
- Meanwhile prepare sauce by mixing all ingredients, spread evenly over each tortilla leaving ~1 inch around uncovered.
- Heat panini grill, (Note: if you don't have a panini grill, use a frying pan over medium-high heat sprayed with non-stick cooking spray)..
- When chicken mix is ready add evenly to each prepared tortilla down the center leaving 2 inches at each end uncovered.
- Top with avocado (if desired), lettuce, cheese and sour cream.
- Roll tortillas as per photos.
- Add tortillas (wrapped) to panini grill, (fold side down), grill for ~2-3 min, serve with side of choice.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled sweet thai chili chicken wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Sweet Thai Chili Chicken Wraps Recipe Video: