Grilled Chicken Souvlaki, this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, grilled chicken souvlaki. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Grilled Chicken Souvlaki is something which I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken souvlaki using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chicken Souvlaki:
- Make ready 1/2 of Green Pepper.
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 of Iceberg Lettuce.
- Get 2 of Pita Bread.
- Prepare 3 of Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready 1 of Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1 oz of Tub of Greek Cucumber Dill.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Souvlaki:
- Clean chicken breasts..
- Grill chicken breasts in pan with olive oil and season with salt and pepper..
- Cut grilled chicken into cubes..
- Slice tomato and green pepper..
- Cut up lettuce..
- Put pita bread on grill or in panini maker to warm and crisp..
- Fill pita with grilled chicken, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, and top with dill sauce..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chicken souvlaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Recipe Video: