Grilled chicken carbonara, this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, grilled chicken carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled chicken carbonara is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Grilled chicken carbonara is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chicken carbonara using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken carbonara:
- Take 1 box of fettucine noodles.
- Prepare 2 large of chicken breast.
- Make ready 2 slice of uncooked bacon diced.
- Take 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of prepared pesto.
- Get 1 cup of shredded parmasean cheese.
- Take 2 of eggs beaten.
- Take 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 1 of olive oil.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken carbonara:
- Season chicken breast to your liking (I like to use cajun season in addition to salt and pepper) cook in a saute pan with alittle olive oil until they cooked through.
- Remove chicken and let rest.
- Cook pasta according to package directions (reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid once pasta in finished) drain and set aside.
- In unclean sautee pan used to cook chicken add bacon.
- While the bacon is cooking in a bowl combine eggs, parmasean cheese, pesto, and a dash of salt and pepper and whisk together...set aside.
- Once the bacon has cooked through add garlic and saute.
- add reserved pasta water and simmer for a second then toss pasta along with the bacon and garlic.
- Remove from heat and add egg mixture....toss thouroughly...check seasonjng.
- Add 1tsp of butter for richness (optional).
- Slice chicken breast and toss with pasta then sprinkle additional parmasean as needed.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled chicken carbonara recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Grilled chicken carbonara Recipe Video: